This position defines, designs and implements continuous improvement programs to ensure programs are integrated vertically and horizontally across organization. Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies. Analyzes improvement programs and potential results. Facilitates and coaches improvement teams. Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success. Installs process excellence supports for program governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications and rewards. May have six-sigma certification.
Is also responsible for coordination between various technical teams to ensure smooth and timely product development and organizational integration. Coordinate with other team members to mitigate technical risks and quickly resolve any issues. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems and tools being developed for the sector. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. Handles both technical: issues integrating with IPTs, technical support; and program functions: staffing/on-boarding; managing websites, and share centers, NCTA, Indirect and Capital management.
In addition, this position requires supporting Director-level personnel within Global Operations performing the following tasks:
- Special Projects
- Activity Reports and Center Presentations
- Executive and Site Support
- Employee Recognition and Engagement
- Executive/Site Visits and Meetings
- Community Relations
- Event Planning and Execution
- Center Leader Strategy/Vision Support
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience or High School Diploma with 5 years' experience supporting executive-level personnel
- Ability to create, prepare, and present advanced PowerPoint presentations and assemble reports with minimal input AND using data management systems such as Excel,Tableau
- Experience facilitating and collaborating with cross functional teams AND implementing continuous improvement processes
- Ability to integrate deliverables that are aligned vertically and horizontally with business strategies AND identifying improvement opportunities and potential results
- Experience supporting executive level leadership
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance issued by the DoD
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Secret Clearance issued by the DoD
- Experience establishing and maintaining performance metrics to measure program success.
- Experience improving manufacturing production processes
- Experience with training coordination, certifications and processes
- Experience managing SharePoint or other data share centers