You’ll be part of QHSE where you, together with your colleagues, will drive and implement high QHSE standards across our Onshore portfolio, to ensure that we build a process-driven mindset and a culture of continuous improvement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and maintaining our end-to-end process landscape across the Onshore business
- ensuring introduction of fundamental quality thinking
- introducing the sharing of best practice across the portfolio
- setting up a solid structure around a continuous improvement mindset
- carrying out process optimization that creates measurable value.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have a minimum of five years’ experience within QHSE
- have relevant industry experience from renewables or a related area
- possess process and management system knowledge
- are an experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.