The Operational Excellence Manager (OEM) is responsible for creating, improving, and delivering the processes that support the Global Cloud Operations team. This Tier 1 role will be driven by data analysis to identify process waste and improve business outcome value. You will be expected to provide direct hands on assistance for problem resolution and improvement opportunities; including coordinating schedules and ensuring schedules are met for a wide variety of internal activities. As an OpEx Manager you will work closely with the Instance Automation & System Administration teams to ensure alignment with future program goals and strategies and improve workflows and outcomes. This is a global position within the Service Operations organization and serves as the subject matter expert to provide superior support.
What you get to do in this role:
- Process Mapping, Value Chain Analysis, KPI management and reporting, Establish Business Value Outcomes, get hands on and guide ServiceNow teams to Operational Excellence.
- Perform Continuous Improvement exercises, identifying and removing waste within our internal processes, and executing operational improvement opportunities that will delight our customers.
- Aid Compliance teams engaged in Audit, Documentation, Training, Risk Assessment and other Compliance related deliverables.
- Manage issues arising from failed audits to ensure successful execution of related tasks.
- Support and/or participate in the Service Transition of new or updated services and infrastructure to increase productivity and enhance the end user experience.
- Build relationships with the partner teams to collaborate, design and develop innovative approaches, capabilities, and superior solutions for customer support ranging from simple to complex.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure success within technical domain.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has an aptitude and interest in learning for following disciplines:
- Process Engineering.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Six Sigma.
- Change Management.
- Problem Management.
- Operations Analysis.
- ITIL V3.
- Project Management.