The primary responsibilities of the Warehouse Lead at Radial are to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Leads assist the Supervisor in attaining overall department goals. They lead by example and assist the Supervisor and department by effectively planning and organizing work flow; promoting teamwork, training, problem solving and decision making.
- Tasks include planning/organizing work; training associates; assigning and directing work; in partnership with the Supervisor or Manager, addressing issues and resolving problems.
- Train associates on processes
- Assist the Supervisor and other internal groups to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Assist the Supervisor and other Staff to ensure compliance with all company rules, policies and guidelines.
- Assure the safety and security of associates and inventory
- Coordinate with other departments on processes and procedures
- Monitor associate production standards and partner with Supervisor to ensure SOP's are followed
- Other tasks and deemed necessary to ensure customer compliance, safety, and all company rules, policies and guidelines are met.
- 2 year’s direct experience in a manufacturing, production, or distribution environment
- Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourceful and adaptability
- Proven project implementations with demonstrated process improvement, KPI & financial results
- Solid hands-on experience using wide range of lean/six sigma management tools (value stream mapping, fish bone diagram, pareto diagram, 5S, visual management, Kanban, Standard Work)