Developmental position to build bench strength for Plant Manager openings. Supports the plant general manager by reducing the span of control and assuming accountability of facility day-to-day operations. Manages 375 salaried and hourly associates in production, maintenance and facilities/utilities departments supporting nine production lines.
Deliver Results & Grow Business
- Develop and execute 1yr and 3yr business plans supporting national/regional/local objectives including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Develops & Inspires Diverse & High-Performing Teams
- Motivate, direct, coach and develop a diverse, high performing leadership team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Effectively translate plant goals and objectives to all levels of the organization ensuring alignment on relevant performance data.
- Routinely review business results with plant personnel to maximize supply chain performance.
- Foster an environment that supports an engaged safety culture.
Import & Export Good Ideas that Drive Change
- Develop a culture that embraces the tenets of operational excellence.
- Sustain a consistent, long-term vision through continuous process improvement.
- Adopt and share best ideas inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrate behaviors needed for effective implementation of change.
Build Customer Value
- Ensure manufacturing processes are compliant with company specifications and meet customer expectations.
- Satisfy the needs and service requirements of the internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies.
- Represent the company and its interests in the community while remaining environmentally responsible in all efforts.
- At least 7 years of increasing levels of manager roles of people & processes
- Proficiency in the principles of manufacturing management.
- Proficiency in specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Proficiency in national regulatory requirements in the areas of safety, environment and emergency management.
- Proficiency in basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
- 8+ years manufacturing (production, maintenance and/or quality) experience
- PET bottle blow molding experience
- Ammonia refrigeration operations and maintenance, PSM experience desirable.
- Water/Wastewater Treatment for juice/beverage/food manufacturing experience
- World Class Maintenance or Total Productive Maintenance experience
- ISO or other management system experience
- Lean, Six Sigma certified highly desirable
- Food and/or beverage experience
- Relevant SAP application experience
Specialized Technical Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
- Bachelor's Degree – Engineering, Business, Technical
- Master’s Degree