Entegris is seeking a talented Operations Manager to lead its Chemical Mechanical Polishing disk manufacturing. You will drive accountability in quality and customer responsiveness while embracing a culture focused on safety, reliability and continual improvement. Your passion to develop strong teams and build relationships across Entegris’ global organization will be paramount.
In this role you will:
- Develops manufacturing performance objectives, implements activities to improve performance;
- Leads a diverse team of engineers and technicians to optimize performance while coaching and developing individuals within the team;
- Creates and leads an empowered workforce that is focused on continuous improvement and achieves performance through sustainable productivity improvements;
- Develops, modifies and implements processes and procedures in conjunction with product development, EH&S and quality teams to drive a culture focused safety and quality;
- Manages financial budgets, capacity plans and develops resource plans to meet business needs;
- Ensures production equipment is maintained and utilized in accordance with engineering procedures and standards.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5+ years manufacturing, engineering, or operations experience preferred with continuously increasing responsibility;
- 3+ years of leadership experience preferred;
- Semiconductor manufacturing or supply experience preferred;
- Experience with new product introduction;
- Proven experience leading cross functional teams to achieve business objectives;
- Familiarity with ISO 9001/14001/45001 and clean room environments;
- Lean, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Six Sigma training highly desirable;
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office applications (SAP and MiniTab experience is a plus);
Your success will be measured by:
- Visible leadership on the factory floor with strong interpersonal engagement;
- The ability to influence decisions across multiple layers of the organization;
- A commitment to achieving and sustaining operational excellence;
- A track record of selecting top talent and developing an effective team;
- Ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and actively work to implement solutions.