As an Operations Supervisor at Anheuser-Busch, you will have the opportunity to lead and coach others through day to day tasks as well as the extraordinary challenges encountered in a fast paced warehouse/delivery environment. The right person for this role has the ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with proven analytical, influencing, and negotiation skills. You don’t like being bored, because you prefer to manage multiple projects simultaneously. When given a challenge, you are motivated to over deliver.
We are looking for a candidate who has an internal drive to push themselves and everyone forward to be the best. This person will proactively identify areas to improve operations and exceed key performance indicators by using six sigma methodology and knowledge of evolving industry trends.
- Lead a team of employees in Delivery or Warehouse operations.
- Develop and monitor operations plans, labor schedules, inventories and maintenance activities.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering preferred.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in data gathering/analysis, identifying trends/gaps, building action plans, and driving execution.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to relocate in the U.S preferred.