The Performance Improvement Coach is responsible of supporting quality and performance improvement activities and efforts throughout the Montefiore Medical Group (MMG) network of 21 primary and specialty care locations in the Bronx and Westchester County. Reporting to the Director of Quality and Performance Improvement (QPI), the PI Transformation Coach works closely with the QPI Data & Analytics team to disseminate and educate colleagues regarding multiple MMG-wide and site-specific quality dashboards and scorecards and performance improvement activities throughout MMG. This includes teaching, facilitating and coaching quality/performance improvement initiatives.
* This position is 100% Grant Funded *
In this role you will:
- Train, coach, and mentor MMG Site-based and MMG-wide teams to undertake process and performance improvement activities (PDSA and other efforts) from project scoping and design, and execution/implementation and measurement through standardizing efficacious processes and practices
- Be knowledgeable in a range of performance methodologies, including but not limited to Lean-Six Sigma, the IHI Model for Improvement, Change Management (ADKAR) and improvement science
- Effectively work and collaborate with MMG clinical and administrative colleagues alike
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, and outstanding time management and organizational skills are required
- Bachelor's Degree Healthcare Experience | Master's Degree Preferred
- Healthcare experience a must and 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative setting involving organizational skills, independent decision making and interaction with multidisciplinary team members
- Demonstrated experience and/or formal training in process/performance improvement science. This includes, but is not limited to, Lean Healthcare /TPS (Toyota Production Systems), Six Sigma (DMAIC), CAP (Change Acceleration Process), PROSCI ADKAR model
- Certification Preferred in one or more of the following: IHI's (Institute for Healthcare Improvement) Model for Improvement, Lean Healthcare/TPS (Toyota Production Systems), PROSCI ADKAR Model of Change, and/or Six Sigma (DMAIC)
- Candidate must demonstrate significant experience with leading/participating in healthcare quality/performance improvement initiatives
To Be Considered:
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and cover letter to Yolanda Abreu, Senior Recruiter at [email protected].
Montefiore (https://www.montefiore.org) is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.