As the Factory Manufacturing Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of all Nestle Continuous Excellence (World Class Manufacturing) initiatives and pillar activities within the factory, acting as the single point of contact for the team. You will have oversight to industrial performance functions and provide coaching and leadership to colleagues at every level.
- Define, communicate and implement Nestle Continuous Excellence rollout plans for the Factory.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement methodology, training, coaching and assessing.
- Ensure the integration of manufacturing excellence initiatives and pillars.
- Manage the Manufacturing Excellence Organization and allocation of roles and responsibilities for all industrial performance / industrial engineering, focused improvement and goal alignment activities in the factory.
- Monitor the execution of the Nestle Continuous Excellence/ Total Productive Maintenance roll out plan in own factory.
- Guide the factory floor data standardization, collection, utilization and management to drive continuous improvement.
- Act as a Change Agent, promoting the vision and the path to Manufacturing Excellence.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, business, or related field required.
Experience (Years/Type): 5+ years of leadership experience to include continuous improvement projects and/or coaching in a manufacturing, military or related environment required.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC, Kaizen or TPM in a manufacturing environment