WHO WE WANT:
- Self-directed innovators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
Stryker’s Sustainability Solutions Advanced Operations team is seeking to hire a Process Engineer to work on new product introduction process development in Tempe, Arizona.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Stryker new product development procedures.
- You will ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- You will assist in the selection of equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- You will support capital acquisition activities.
- You will analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis and participate in process review meetings.
- You will participate in process failure mode and effect analysis, control plan and SOP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- You will conduct validation and measurement system analysis studies for new products and new processes.
- You will work in a hands-on manner at the manufacturing site to support the implementation of new processes.
- You will provide training for manufacturing team members.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field - required
- 1+ years’ experience – required
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design – required
- Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings & understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing - required
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or above - preferred
- Writing & Executing Validations experience - preferred
- Medical Device or regulated experience - preferred