The Process Excellence Analyst is a senior level contributor who is responsible for driving continuous process improvement initiatives across Optiv’s business processes in combination with Optiv business owners. Working both independently, and within the structure of a project team, the Sr. Process Excellence Analyst is expected to lead and guide process improvement initiatives focused on finding inefficiencies, pain points and bottlenecks, with the goal of implementing improvements leveraging Optiv’s enterprise applications platform. Using expert analytical skills, the Sr. Process Excellence Analyst is expected to articulate improvement opportunities, identify solutions, and work as part of a team to implement changes to both processes and technologies.
How you'll make an impact:
- Leading process improvement initiatives across multiple platforms with cross-functional teams of business and technology resources.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks.
- Monitoring and maintaining improvements via control planning and compliance measures including recommending metrics and KPI’s to quantify the impact of a solution.
- Communicating ongoing performance with various levels of management.
- Integrating subject matter expert input with technical solutioning to develop process improvement projects from concept through implementation.
- Managing conflicting points of view and inputs from engaged parties; reading situations quickly; leading by influence; and finding common ground and getting cooperation from all constituencies.
- Developing required documentation such as process design documents, workshop materials, use cases, and requirements inventories.
- Creating and maintaining business process models and process maps. Ensuring existing and future business processes are aligned with Optiv’s strategy and vision.
- Staying abreast with technological advances, standards revisions, and other developments throughout the industry.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for success:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Certification as Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Experience in process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across multiple audiences
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and driving global improvement initiatives
- Exposure to project management in security systems integrator environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Visio, Project)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.
With Optiv you can expect:
- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
- Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
- Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)