Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Process Improvement Analyst position. This position will manage, benchmark, analyze, review, develop and expand internal and external business process development initiatives and other projects across DNCU. This role will lead cross functional teams, leveraging multiple problem-solving tools and methodologies. Support subject matter expertise in the continuous improvement process, participate in review committees and enhance problem solving methodology in order to improve quality, cost savings and efficiently manage future growth.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements identifying issues and risks.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement (e.g., IDEALS, Lean Six Sigma).
- Partner with the Talent, Knowledge Management, Risk, Operations and Member Experience to enhance the existing Work Force Development program.
- Work closely with other employees engaged in Performance Excellence to implement process improvements and information transparency throughout the organization.
- Researches and identifies relative benchmarks to be used in the establishment of daily management measures to ensure compliance with standard work.
- 3-5 years of experience improving business processes.
- Experience in Credit Union Service Delivery or Operations areas is preferred.
- Lean Six-Sigma Certification within one year of starting the position, if not already attained and then maintenance of certification going forward.
- (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific
skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.