The successful Process Improvement Analyst will manage small to intermediate cross-functional projects and change initiatives involving the design and delivery of business process solutions, implementation strategies, and control measures, including scoping, leading, and influencing organizational change related to business processes and models. They will facilitate process improvement meetings and workshops, including business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions, and Kaizen events.
What you will be doing:
- Aligning technology with business strategies
- Training employees on new processes, often in the field
- Recommending process efficiencies and strategies for improvement
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improving systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Coordinating with project teams to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget
- Completing special projects
- Working as part of a team
- Working with onsite equipment
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, business management, organizational management or related field preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred, not required