Del Norte Credit Union
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements identifying issues and risks.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement (e.g., IDEALS, Lean Six Sigma).
- Partner with the Talent, Knowledge Management, Risk, Operations and Member Experience to enhance the existing Work Force Development program.
- Work closely with other employees engaged in Performance Excellence to implement process improvements and information transparency throughout the organization.
- Researches and identifies relative benchmarks to be used in the establishment of daily management measures to ensure compliance with standard work.
- 3-5 years of experience improving business processes.
- Experience in Credit Union Service Delivery or Operations areas is preferred.
- Lean Six-Sigma Certification within one year of starting the position, if not already attained and then maintenance of certification going forward.
- (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific
skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.