This position will work directly with our TN health plan, identifying/removing barriers in operational process effectiveness, including: supporting cost of care initiatives and provider processes.
Location: Office based in Nashville, TN (flexible work arrangements available)
Responsible identifying opportunities for improvement, developing and implementing best practice and continuous improvement initiatives for a business unit.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement; researches, develops, and implements related best practices
- Develops metrics to track performance and goal achievement
- Serves as internal consultant relative to continuous improvement initiatives
- Identifies and develops plans to improve performance to be incorporated enterprise wide
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field, 10 + years of process improvement experience with planning, project management, business analysis, and leadership role experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Ability to travel maybe required.