The Process Improvement Professional 2 analyzes, and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. The Process Improvement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Process Improvement Professional 2 researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity and reduced cost.
- Determines how new information technologies can support re-engineering business processes.
- May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and re-engineering, change management and measurement, and/or process-driven systems requirements. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience working in a manage care, hospital or health plan setting.
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Access.
- Must have a s strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office, to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Master's Degree.
- Clinical process improvement experience.
- Understanding of CMS & State Regulations and Guidance.
- Experience in data collection and analysis, trending.
- Days/Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Travel: 15 – 25% of the time to CarePlus's locations in Florida - Most often to their location in Doral, FL. Note: There will be no travel at this time due to business travel restrictions.