You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Serves as a change agent and process facilitator for tactical improvement initiatives.
- Conducts analysis, documents process, develops and implements effective controls, and optimizes processes to increase operational performance and reduce costs.
- Utilizes PI principles and tools, including value stream maps, standard work, 6s, visual management, facilitation, and change management skills to support continuous improvement.
- Prioritizes and manage multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships.
- Interacts effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior executives and physicians, to affect change within the organization.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to utilize data collection/analysis tools & methodologies
- Ability to conduct process mapping, root cause analysis, statistical controls
- Has knowledge on quality & process improvement methodologies such as lean six sigma
- Solid analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Associate degree w two (2) or more years of experience, or
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Healthcare, Business, or related field
- Clinical licensure
The Process Improvement Specialist I position is an entry level position that is responsible for the successful management and execution of tactical improvement initiatives under limited direction. The candidate is expected at a minimum to be familiar with the concepts, principles, and theories behind continuous process improvement and total quality management. A qualified candidate must be able to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects, deadlines, and customer relationships, while interacting effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels, including senior executives & physicians, to affect change within the organization. A successful candidate should be able to transfer clients’ perceptions of problems into viable solutions and actionable items, utilizing diplomacy and flexibility in response to clients’ changing concerns, while maintaining oversight of cost, schedule, and quality to ensure that critical milestones and deliverables are completed in a timely manner. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.