Responsible for the coordination of production plans, master schedule production schedules and assembly schedules for multiple product families to support sales plans. Develop and monitor manufacturing build plans to support the division’s sales forecast. Develop and maintain effective control of engineering change activities. Achieve division objectives for inventory levels, cycle times, manufacturing productivity and costs, and customer service. Leads efforts to improve Operations and Supply Chain efficiencies. Convert the division’s business plan into a detailed manufacturing plan, supported by division’s resources and supply chain.
- Review MRP output to ensure accuracy of requirements, and release work orders to Production based on material and capacity availability
- Coordinate production schedules and maintain ERP accuracy
- Expedite component requirements with Purchasing
- Ensure on-time release and completion of production orders
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma improvement projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- 2 years’ experience with MRP or ERP business systems and production planning/scheduling.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Relevant degrees include Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, and Business Administration
- APICS education or certification helpful
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and be able to perform detailed data analysis and recommend solutions based on findings
- Keen attention to detail is required