- Candidate should be willing to work flexible shift timings.
- Should have experience working with Global clients.
- Should have total 8 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure.
- Should be involved into Project/Transition Management activities from past 5 or 7 years where he is PM from past 5+ years.
1. Responsible for crisis management, process management, SLA adherence, service improvement, value adds etc. specific to his/her business unit responsible for ensuring stability.
2. Technical background preferred should be comfortable and must know at least one OS flavor (UNIX, Windows), VMWARE, Storage and backup background would be an added advantage.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills mandatory Interaction is required at senior business level and internal delivery teams.
4. Excellent confidence level and good attitude mandatory - Interaction is required at senior business level and internally delivery teams.
5. Should be customer facing and have a friendly personality.
6. KRA - Zero Escalation, Zero Surprise and Negotiator with the Customer
7. Preferred ITIL and Six Sigma background.
8. Must have project management skills.
SKILLS REQUIRED :-
- Five years of previous project management (due diligence, transition, delivery) experience.
Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project, and MS Office Suite.
Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies.
Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the project lifecycle - Crisp communication and presentation skills.
Well-developed negotiation and relationship skills.
Ability to build consensus. - Detail and big picture orientation.
Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
Strong interpersonal skills.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 Certification preferred.
- Experience in Agile project management desirable.