The Process Analyst will support the delivery of flawlessly executed processes with a focus on improving business efficiency and driving continuous improvement. The role will create and modify processes while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will be responsible for assisting process owners in planning, defining, coordinating and/or implementing process improvement and process reengineering opportunities. In addition, you will support key activities including data collection, metric definition and analysis, which championing process transformation across the enterprise.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, continuous improvement professionals who excel in a team environment and are experienced in process improvement & agile best practices. This individual will have demonstrated that they can successfully execute business critical continuous improvement programs in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
Areas of Focus
- Owns the creation of business processes and business partner relationships to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the process portfolio by coordinating the dates and deliverables for continuous improvement initiatives, business change management, and cross team communications.
- Coordinates messaging and updates to cross functional teams, external stakeholders and actuarial
- Owns business partner, user and cross functional team communications, follow-up, tracks inter-dependencies, and measures the success of communication and collaboration
- Creates and own measurement of success criteria for communications, interaction satisfaction and process successes
- Cultivates and presents business case, implementation deliverables, cost-estimates, and cost-benefit analysis to influence senior leadership on process improvement opportunities that will assist in accomplishing business objectives
- Creating and validating processes using process modeling or mapping software
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Driving process improvements aligned with desired business partner outcomes
- Analyzing, identifying and correcting data issues in process inventory
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes when representing actuarial on projects and other forums
- Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related
- Process Improvement certification in Lean Six Sigma (or similar) @ Green Belt or higher
- Agile certification (CSM, CSPO, CSP) or SAFe certifications (SA, SP, SPC)
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Practices (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- At least 3 years in leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Master's Degree in Business-related discipline
- Deep familiarity with Actuarial/Finance related concepts are a plus