This position is responsible for the execution of Quality activities for the implementation and operation phases of a project life cycle of an Intelligent Transportation System project. The Project Quality Manager is responsible for all processes and procedures needed to implement a comprehensive Project Quality Program. This includes implementing a quality program that will ensure consistent quality during the Delivery, Operations, and Maintenance Phase. This role will verify plans / manuals/requirements and ensure compliance throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of the roadside, back-office system, toll operating center, and the Customer Service Center.
What’s in it for you?
- Solving complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
- Career growth and stability
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours
- Full benefits package including paid time off, 401(k) and a no-cost medical insurance option for employee and eligible dependents
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field of study preferred. Equivalent combination of education and job experience may be considered.
- Minimum six (6) years experience in the quality field, along with Quality Manager experience on large scale projects.
- Three (3) years of experience in tolling, back office systems, and customer service center operations (Preferred).
- Two (2) years experienced in managing continuous improvement projects
- Experience performing Quality Audits and implementing corrective actions.
- Analyze, plan, and implement process improvements (such as Six Sigma initiative) to increase effectiveness and efficiency of processes for Roadside, Laneside, Toll Operating Centers, Back Offices, and Customer Service Centers (Walk-In & Call-In).
- Participate in production implementation verification and accountable for validating enhancements
- Identify metrics that provide data for process management and develop the organizations framework for best practices.
Our top Candidates will have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and computers.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and highly analytical
- Knowledge of PDCA cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Six Sigma Black Belt and/or Certified Quality Auditor Certification a plus
- ISO 9001 experience a plus
- Knowledge of best practices for software and system test documentation, test tools, and test approach a plus