Primarily responsible for supporting Continuous Improvement and Quality Engineering Americas Operations. Supports the Improvement cycle of initiatives that focus on improved Customer Experience and financial improvement opportunities. Supports overall Quality Management Systems enabling an improved Supply Chain process efficiency and alignment with cross-departmental Quality Objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Supports with the identification and execution of projects and initiatives for various areas of Operations including but not limited to Logistics, Transportation, Sales Operations, Purchasing, and Pricing & Data Management (60%)
- Provides Quality Assurance Engineering support in the development of new process documentation and the development of existing work procedures. (20%)
- Uses statistical tools and techniques to conduct work/method studies in order to provide improvement based recommendations to Quality Management (10%)
- Supports the Development and Maintenance of Quality Management Systems across departments for Operations (10%)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Required Experience and Education:
- Experience: 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
- Relevant supervisory / managerial experience will appear here
- Education & Certifications: Master's / Postgraduate Degree with Industrial Engineering Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with Industrial Engineering field of study required.
- Other Education / Certifications: Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement
- Distribution center environment may include: exposure to extreme temperatures high noise levels high places wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
- Professional, office environment.
- Some travel required.
- Frequent Travel Required (25%).