As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for all measures with regard to an improved product quality during all production phases.
- Coordinate PPAP and APQP Process.
- Troubleshoot Quality problems using Six sigma or Shainin.
- Team development for Process Flow, Control Plan and PFMEA.
- New Product Quality System development and implementation.
- Perform Plant suppliers activities, cost recovery and coordinate supplier containment.
- Responsible for release and disposition on conforming and non-conforming product.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (electrical, systems, computer science, software, computer or related field of study).
- Flexibility (must be willing to work nights and/or weekends if necessary based on customer needs).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Problem solving skills to cover customer and internal quality issues.
- 3+ years minimum of quality experience within a manufacturing environment.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Automotive manufacturing experience.
- Prefer certification TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Knowledgeable of the PPAP, APQP, PFD, PFMEA, PCP and SPC Process.
- Ability to work effectively with others to drive improvements in the quality system.
- Comfortable in interacting with internal and external customers/suppliers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills.