We are seeking a Scheduling Process Improvement Lead to establish and run new global aftermarket scheduling processes and tools that will enable customer orders to be successfully delivered on-time by improving visibility to team members, managers, and stakeholders for engineering, procurement, and manufacturing activities conducted globally.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Being part of a growing, dynamic global organization composed of highly motivated professionals dedicated to customer service and flawless execution,
- Applying candidate’s past experiences and creative ideas to implement truly enabling, state-of-the art scheduling systems and tools that touch all aspects of the business and used by all team members,
- Having tremendous positive impact to the competitiveness of Rotoflow and Rotoflow customer satisfaction,
- The opportunity for continued career growth and meaningful rewarding challenges inside a growing global business.
For highly qualified candidates with demonstrated ability to work and lead teams remotely, the position can be supported from any location. If you are outside of the Houston, Texas location, you will need to travel to Houston as needed.
- Identify and document requirements for scheduling processes and tools soliciting key user and stakeholder input,
- Investigate potential standard off-the-shelf, configurable, or custom solutions and compare against requirements, costs, and benefits,
- Make recommendation and acquire buy-in and approval for implementation of final solution,
- Project manage phased implementation of system and effectively manage change,
- After implementation, manage ongoing scheduling activities across multiple sites globally with other scheduling professionals, continuing to make improvements and streamline scheduling systems,
- Provide business critical information and insights gleaned from scheduling systems to support operational, tactical, and strategic decision making.
- Creative and relentless in pursuit of a goal,
- Demonstrated experience with successfully implementing or managing scheduling systems, processes, and tools,
- Minimum 10 years of engineering and discrete manufacturing scheduling experience or consultancy, or equivalent,
- Knowledge and practical experience with system architecture maps, IT solutions, data flows, and effective strategies to streamline systems,
- Knowledge of SAP Production Planning module or similar MRP system,
- Certifications such as PMP, APICS, ASM, or related,
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification,
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal direction, project manages activities, meets deadlines,
- Can motivate, lead, and direct others to meet project deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to work across all levels to influence key stakeholders and lead through influence. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation ability.