The primary role of the Supply Chain Continuous Improvement (SCCI) Senior Analyst is to support SCCI projects by gathering and transforming datasets to inform business decisions made by varying teams across Asurion. The SCCI Senior Analyst is the SCCI team’s source of expertise on data reporting systems for supply chain. As a key member of the SCCI team, the Senior Analyst will also work through the Six Sigma Green Belt certification program offered by Asurion. Through certification, they will acquire the necessary skills and business language knowledge to efficiently assist with SCCI project execution where needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, synthesize, and transform data to support analysis and project execution by the SCCI team.
- Develop and maintain accurate queries and other data collection plans: organize and analyze data from multiple sources across supply chain.
- Serve as a source of expertise on data reporting systems for the SCCI team.
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external teams to acquire data that meets the needs of the SCCI team.
- Support creation of presentations from SCCI project managers to communicate proposals, initiatives, and project progress.
- Assist in the identification of process improvement opportunities by monitoring KPIs across supply chain and reporting irregularities in process performance.
- Complete the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course offered by Asurion during time in role.
- Complete other miscellaneous professional duties as required to ensure success of the broader SCCI team.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- Skilled in the collection, transformation, and validation of complex datasets: Strong ability to troubleshoot dataset errors and locate root cause.
- Ability to shape and interpret datasets in order to answer key business questions.
- High degree of financial acumen, with ability to tie operational data to financial impacts.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and thorough, with a successful track record of working through barriers and delivering results.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with Asurion teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competency with the Microsoft Office Suite: Substantial experience with the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft SQL: Ability to write/troubleshoot queries to generate the necessary datasets.
- Competency with data management tools utilized by Asurion a plus (e.g. DAX and Service Bench).
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of work experience in data analytics.
- Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt a plus.
- Supply chain experience a plus.