The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking a licensed Senior Data Analyst to join our Advanced Analytics team. Supporting the execution of a broader data science agenda, you will develop operational, strategic and predictive insights for improvement and growth opportunities. These insights include healthcare analytics for operations, strategic planning, predictive modeling and algorithm design for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Models.
- BS in Math, Physics, Economics, Computer Science, Information or Management Statistics
- 2-3 years of experience managing, manipulating and transforming large disparate datasets for visualization and prediction
- Experience with the following statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees and neural networks
- Experience creating and using advanced machine-learning algorithms is a plus
- Proven experience using data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau to translate complex data for meaningful insights
- Ability to partner with subject matter experts to model the impact of variables on health system performance and identify areas of opportunity for predictive models
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Equal opportunity employer.