- Leads the resolution of customer and internal issues regarding product quality, with the aim of achieving zero defects.
- Generates formal reports for disciplined root-cause analysis and corrective actions (i.e.8D methodology)
- Leads the resolution of internal non-conforming materials through the use of advanced quality tools and problem solving techniques while adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Conducts internal or supplier auditing when required
- Executes experiments and implements process/raw material/specification changes through Change Control activities to resolve supply chain problems & customer issues and reduce process/material variation and cost.
- Leads major and minor projects related to continuous improvement and other initiatives which requires cross functional team
- Interfaces with Research & Development, Product Management & Process Development Engineering in Stage Gate process for transfer of newly commercialized products to high volume ma
- BS Chemical Engineering preferred (Mechanical or Industrial Engineers will be considered)
- Three - Five plus years of engineering experience in Project Management, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering in semiconductor packaging or chemical processing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate – MS Office, Lotus Notes, Minitab and SAP
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Certified Quality Engineer by American Society of Quality preferred
- Six Sigma Green belt certification
- Training in Lean Principles.
- Ability to interface with suppliers, manufacturing personnel, business groups, Henkel international sites and customers
- Background in statistics and quality tools preferred. Familiarity with SPC principles and application to batch processes.
- Competent in problem solving techniques such as DOE, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MCA, etc
- Must be customer focused, action oriented and able to handle multiple