You will be an integral part of Pratt & Whitney’s Oklahoma City Heavy Maintenance Center (HMC) Data Analytics team. The HMC currently supports the aftermarket maintenance and overhaul of modules/engines for the F117, F119, and F135 programs.
This analytics team is key to the future of the Military Engines organization, the continued success of P&W, and the national defense of the United States. This role is critical to the success of all 4 operating units within the HMC.
You will be responsible for providing data key to the decision making for the 4 Ops Managers and the HMC GM.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for accurately representing HMC leadership with data that will be shared with other P&W organizations, our USAF partner, and the military customer.
- The role will be responsible for coordinating, leading, and supporting process improvement and cross-functional projects, initiatives, and collaborations across operations.
- Identifies, coordinates, and secures resources for projects to improve business results.
- Oversee continuous improvement training, and certification
- Strong data analytics skills to support root cause analysis and business justifications
- Oversee project prioritization and status across operations.
Basic Qualifications -
- Master's Degree with 4+ years or Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of experience in Operations, Continuous Improvement, Quality and/or Lean with demonstrated proficiency with Project Leadership and Change Management methods/tools
- Six Sigma Black belt certification / ACE Event Leader
- 4+ years of experience with demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate diverse cross-functional teams
- 4+ years of experience with demonstrated proficiency in managing a portfolio of projects, managing budget, resources, and schedule to improve business results
Preferred Qualifications -
- ACE Practitioner, Lean or Six Sigma Black belt certifications
- Experience in Business Practices in Operations including, Engineering, Materials, Global Supply Chain, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency to communicate and assist across a broad audience, including Executives
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products, high proficiency with Excel
- Project Certification, PMP
- Digital Technology Experience