This role entails the following skill sets:
1.Using a capacity model to assess the current utilization of capacity and identify potential gaps that can affect the overall service and delivery to our customers.
2.Developing a capacity model as needed to address voids in the current model
3.Interacting with Product Managers, Operations, Supply Chain, and Demand Management to develop the best data and determine plans and outcomes to address the identified gaps.
4.Extracting data from Enterprise systems (SAP) and formula systems (TIPS) as inputs to the capacity model.
5.Leading cross functional teams that execute product transitions from site to site in order to address capability gaps.
6.Navigating complex product portfolios consisting of several thousand SKUs and product formulations. Can characterize portfolios by Product Family and relate these to Process equipment.
7.Comfortable with “best available data” to make decisions – can operate with “directionally correct” data and forecasts.
8.Working with discounted cashflow analysis to develop economics for proposals.
9.Estimating cycle times and labor requirements using production data sources for groups of products.
- Bachelor’s degree required in the field of Industrial, Chemical or Manufacturing.
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience (at least 2 years with Process Improvement project leadership).
- Successful completion of background check, physical and drug screening is required
- Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Quality work experience(s) strongly preferred.
- Lean Certification highly desired.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience, serving as a change agent to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated collabrating across multie business units.
- Prior experience effectively leading change, building, and implementing multi-site improvement plans.
- Capability to perform basic statistical analysis
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Experience with facilitating Lean training events or Kaizen events.
- Demonstrated Lean project experience.
- Ability to travel domestically (20%+).