As a part of establishing a new Smart Factory, we are now recruiting for a Sr. Operations Excellence Engineer. We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team!
In this Role you will:
- Implement Operations excellence continuous process improvement initiatives for lean deployment including but not limited to Value Stream Mapping, Bottleneck management, TAKT Time and Line Balancing, Set up reduction.
- Collaborate with Global strategy and deployment teams to define EFA’s requirement for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for warehouse control systems (WCS), surface mount assembly process prep and claims repair.
- Develop new architecture features and process capabilities for handling new or existing products and seamlessly implement solutions with multiple sources.
- Act as a local process architect for surface mount assembly and repair area process preparation (SLAM, Vmanage, Comview, repair tools)
- Explore automation and efficiency improvement on manual operations across all areas of warehouse and production.
- Collaborate with Plant IT teams for backend issues resolving and mitigation as well as own the business process architecture for MES tools.
- Ensure appropriate training and documentation is complete for user, super user and SME levels with periodic audit in place integrated into Quality Management System (QMS).
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or other technical area
- 5-10 years of experience in Manufacturing engineering or Systems engineering environment
- Discrete systems simulation experience modelling for factory capacity planning, manufacturing strategy and throughput improvements using Witness horizon simulation or Arena or related tools.
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) experience specifically in packaged solutions such as Daifuku warehouse control systems, Rockwell Factory Talk Production Center and/or Siemens Simatic MES
- Deep understanding of manufacturing flow of products end to end in the factory with related processes and systems interaction.
You might also have:
- Certification in Factory Talk Metrics or relevant MES systems
- Six Sigma Black Belt highly desired.