Job ID: 19-7775
Type: Regular Full-Time
System Office 1919 Building
At Legacy, our mission is to make life better for our patients, our staff and the community. As part of that mission, we continuously strive to improve our processes and behaviours, and we look for ways to build upon our existing strengths.Through your strong skills in leadership, facilitation, coaching and mentoring you guide and support this critical work. If performance excellence is an area in which you thrive and you share our passion for helping others, you may be an ideal fit for this position.
The Senior Performance Excellence Coach works with Legacy leadership and cross functional teams to improve and help sustain service, quality, cost, safety and employee engagement outcomes. Within the teams, the PE Coach is responsible for supporting the high-priority system-wide initiatives, local process improvement efforts and transformation of leadership behaviors aligned with the mission, values, and objectives of the Performance Excellence organization and Legacy Health.
Bachelor’s degree required, with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience practicing lean principles, methodology and A3 coaching in a lean organization
- Hands-on experience with kaizen event facilitation, daily management systems and/or other process improvement and coaching methods with measurable results
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of data analysis and statistical tools
- Project management experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, facilitation, coaching and mentoring frontline to mid- level leadership.
- Must enjoy analyzing and making sense of complex data.
- High degree of emotional intelligence with ability to connect with people and build strong relationships with a wide variety of different audiences with adaptive change management methods.
- Equally experienced with breakthrough thinking and innovation to help Legacy differentiate and streamline clinical, administrative and operational processes.
- Flexibility, openness, and an ability to modify and adapt plans as organizational needs change.
- Creativity and a passion for supporting exceptional, reliable patient outcomes as well as efficient and cost-effective processes in all parts of the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Personal attributes should include: ability to influence, enthusiasm, and inspiring leadership. Given the depth and breadth of the role, must be supportive and collaborate effectively with other functional and administrative areas such as information systems, supply chain, finance as well as operational areas where patient care occurs.
LEGACY’S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6v38vpm6mnshb4jh