Imerys is hiring a Senior Process Engineering Manager to work with the teams in our manufacturing plants across the North America region to identify inefficiencies and make improvements accordingly.
- Lead process engineering phase of capital projects, evaluate and procure appropriate resources, deliver process design, and ensure timely completion in accordance with technical requirements.
- Work closely with plant based resources in mining, operations, quality, and process engineering to support existing business, penetration of new markets, and reliability of manufacturing assets.
- Conduct process improvement analysis and implement improvements
- Plan, organize and manage process related laboratory experiments, plant trials, projects, and customer trials as requested.
- Evaluate process equipment and process flows for plant expansion, improved operations efficiency and new products.
- Develop and transfer process technology from concept to production and ensure successful plant commissioning of process technology.
- Perform and communicate process assessments that troubleshoot production issues and qualify BDP.
- Develop alternative operational strategies for continuous improvement.
- Assist plant operations as needed to streamline plant and mining operations to optimize utilization, throughput, and cost.
- Coordinate with EHS Managers to ensure all Environmental and Safety issues are addressed for all projects.
- Participate in due diligence and implementation phases of acquisition and development activity.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of minerals process engineering experience
- Lean/six sigma knowledge, preferred
- Process knowledge in raw materials mining, handling and blending, milling, drying, calcination, crushing & sizing, packaging
- Travel 50% (will support all plants in N America)