- Self-motivated continuous improvement professional to identify, inspire, and implement PSPC strategic initiatives around key focus areas of customers, employees, financials, and business processes.
- The successful candidate will coordinate across L3Harris PSPC departments to drive operational excellence and a culture for continual improvement.
- Leads and operationalizes PSPC strategic initiatives for drive productivity improvements and efficiencies in technical / programs functional areas.
- Manages complex projects to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices and procedures.
- Working across cross functional teams to drive solutions and results.
- Opportunities for problem solving and innovation require comprehensive information gathering, analysis and investigation to understand the problem.
- Responsible for initiative ownership, project identification and qualification, reporting success metrics, incorporating best practices, and effectively communicating PSPC improvements.
- This is a high exposure position, leading culture changes for the entire PSPC organization, with weekly interactions with the senior leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 4+ years experience in applying Lean and Six Sigma tools
- 4+ years technical experience in engineering or related experience
- Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification required
- Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification desired
- PMP/PMI Certification or equivalent desired
- Networking and Communication product / market knowledge desired
- Leadership, Change Management, and Facilitation experience
- Proven strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel; Power Point; Word; Visio, SharePoint