As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates considerable knowledge and/or success in operational improvement roles within the professional services industry or corporate environment that support the design and delivery of a company’s operational initiatives
Demonstrates considerable knowledge in manufacturing optimization methods, emphasizing the following areas:
- Identifying, framing and solving operational issues at the network/enterprise level with the capability to improve asset performance and drive process improvements using data-driven models and frameworks e.g., Lean, Six Sigma etc.;
- Understanding activity-based accounting methods;
- Developing compelling business cases by clearly articulating financial benefits from operational improvement opportunities through comprehensive assessments of the effectiveness of existing operations and their supporting systems; and,
- Working on highly complex problems that utilize analytical and conceptual know-how while demonstrating a proven track record of solid project delivery, superior client relationship building, and excellent teamwork.
Demonstrates proven thorough ability levels in leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and individual initiative pertaining to operations, supply chain or service management roles, emphasizing the following areas:
- Conducting complex modeling and quantitative analyses;
- Leveraging acumen involving in-plant process improvement and the application of lean-six-sigma tools/concepts, overall equipment effectiveness, plant uptime, equipment maintenance and reliability; manufacturing footprint optimization and implementation new plant opening, plant closing/consolidation, in-plant improvements; optimizing product and/or manufacturing engineering processes and systems; and/or product/process planning cycles to manage product / manufacturing complexity while meeting customer expectations;
- Assisting in leading or leading workstreams involving in-plant change efforts;
- Teaming with others, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; and,
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats.