You will be responsible for identifying and implementing business process improvements and efficiencies that will support business performance, improve internal/external customer satisfaction and help drive innovation and growth. Oversee the development of project plans, testing, training and procedure creation. The Senior Business Process Manager will provide leadership and direction to the GTM process improvement team and will act as the liaison between technical developers and functional users.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Business Operations or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 7 years’ experience in program/project management or process improvement, Required
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role, with experience in directly managing staff
- Experience with Six Sigma, Change Management and Project Management tools and methodologies
- Project management certification, preferred
- Six Sigma certification, Preferred