Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
- Responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives across the production/field operations facility in order to drive improved operational performance.
- Provide expertise, leadership, and training on TPM, Lean, Six Sigma, and other structured problem solving techniques to all employees across the facility. Utilize a hands-on approach in working with the front-line associates to promote and deploy sustainable continuous improvement activities.
- Assess manufacturing/field operations activities and identify improvement opportunities.
- Provide the project management and leadership necessary to implement the pilot and then the ongoing rollout of new continuous improvement plans.
- Properly engage, collaborate and influence all functions to ensure the continuous improvement strategy is understood and is sufficiently supported by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation of standard processes where it makes sense for the facility.
- Share process replication opportunities with other Reyes Holdings locations to assist them in developing their own capabilities.
- Co-own responsibility for improving performance in key business metrics.
- Provide change management leadership to ensure we achieve and sustain our targeted performance levels.
- Model, lead and coach people on the culture change necessary to support and sustain continuous improvement activities.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Manufacturing, transportation warehousing, distribution, and merchandising experience within the Coca Cola Enterprises system.
- Six Sigma Certified (Green Belt/Black Belt/Master Black Belt
- 2+ years applying Lean Thinking principles in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- Microsoft Suite ( PowerPoint)
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to: Strategy
- Provide leadership in the development of the continuous improvement vision and strategies.
- Collaborate with facility leadership to determine the greatest opportunities for process change resulting in improved efficiency and cost reductions.
- Responsible for strategic continuous improvement initiatives being understood, communicated, executed, and measured in the production facility.
- Track and monitor effectiveness of continuous improvement efforts; recommend and implement changes as needed to ensure business objectives are met.
- Implement regular management routines to drive execution, focus, and results on all projects.
- Lead, guide, and coach on:
- Lean principles
- TPM methodologies
- Six Sigma methodology
- Process improvement
- Process standardization
- Process simplification
Building Capabilities Facilitate:
- The learning of process improvement and structured problem solving concepts.
- Collaborative, cross-functional, hands-on approach that builds the skills of team members.
- With leadership across the Business Unit to share successes, best practices, and ensure company-wide achievement of annual goals.
- With other TPM, Lean, and Six Sigma subject matter experts to continue personal development and gain knowledge and understanding of other business successes and failures.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft office Suite (Word, Excel)
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on operational roles in supply chain management in a large consumer goods organization.
- 3+ years of experience in leadership roles responsible for leading operations management/lead professional level people.
- 3+ years of experience with project management leading tool/process implementation across a supply chain.
- Strong experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.