Walmart Supply Chain is building a new team to bring zero-loss, TPM and Lean principles and methodologies to drive our next key breakthroughs within our Distribution network and facilities across the US. As a member and leader of this team, our Process Improvement Managers will act as servant leaders by teaching, coaching and mentoring all levels in the organization. The Process Improvement Managers will create a culture of continuous improvement that sustains by transferring their knowledge and skills to allow our associates to become engaged, enabled and empowered to own processes and solve problems within our DCs.
Successful candidates will have experience leading cross-functional teams in a continuous improvement organization (Total productive maintenance (TPM), World class manufacturing (WCM)) with a track record of process driven results.
In addition to the above, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement - Supply Chain will have the opportunity to:
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Enable a successful organization through leading change initiatives
- 1-year experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field OR 5 years’ experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field, including 1 year's project management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years of experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in a total productive maintenance (TPM) or world class manufacturing environment (WCM)
- Experience leading change initiatives
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or similar technical field
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 3 years’ experience in retail operations, content development, project management, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in retail operations, content development, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Microsoft Office, Retail Industry, Training and Development, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business Administration
Lean Six Sigma Champion Certification - Certification, Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification