ce_seek replied to the topic DOE – How to Design Experiment with Multiple Levels in the forum Implementation 1 week, 1 day ago
if the experiment is preliminary, which one is better to conduct?
1. two level factorial with center point replicates
2. go directly to three level factorial
these are currently my objectives:
1. Investigate the main effects and interaction effect of (1st factor) and (2nd factor) on the response;
2. To obtain mathematical models that can predict the response through multiple linear regression analysis using (1st factor) and (2nd factor) as predictor variables;
3. To test model for…[Read more]
hello! thanks for the reply. right now, im currently pursuing two level full factorial with centerpoint. and yes, my variables are continuous.
however, im not really sure of the process. is the model im gonna come up is still linear? and then ill just be doing a follow up check whether there is curvature? im thinking this is the sequence:
I’m new to DOE. I’m doing a full factorial design.
In my case, I have two factors each with 4 levels.
I want to know the main effects and the interaction effects, and establish an equation to predict the response.
However, I have seen in most examples that there are only 2 levels (high and low).
With this, I would like to ask if is…[Read more]