Is this a deja vu? I frecuently see this discussions about training programs and certifications, and almost always participate the same usesrs. I guess that this group of people do this to get the attention of other members of isixsigma on the products that they offer (not explicitly, of course).
Alberto Brito replied to the topic What Was Your Career Path Into Process Improvement? in the forum General 6 months ago
1. Process Analyst (most of the time documenting DRP process, for an Energy Producer Company).
2. Project Manager (small projects, for a company that sells Truck Parts)
3. Process Analyst (Banking, Collections Management)
4. Process Engineer (Green Belt, Manufacturing Company)
5. Process Engineer (Black Belt, Agroindustry)