Thank you very much for your response @Straydog, I totally agree with your point of view of how we can improve the harvesting process. Nevertheless the Managers want to this measure become a KPI in the near future, is going to be measure frecuently, so we need a Sampling Procedure to determine the areas. 9 months, 1 week ago
I work for a company that produces Sugar Cane. When Sugar Cane is harvested some percentage of the total amount is left in the field (it would be very expensive assure that all the Sugar Cane in the field arrives to the factory).
So, my team and I need to create a Sampling Plan to measure how much Sugar Cane is left in the…[Read more]
Is this a deja vu? I frecuently see this discussions about training programs and certifications, and almost always participate the same usesrs. I guess that this group of people do this to get the attention of other members of isixsigma on the products that they offer (not explicitly, of course).
The seven basic quality tools:
- Check Sheets
- Flow Charts
- Run Charts
- Ishikawa Diagrams
- Pareto Diagrams
- Scatter Plots
I really like using Box Plots also. 1 year, 1 month ago
1. Process Analyst (most of the time documenting DRP process, for an Energy Producer Company).
2. Project Manager (small projects, for a company that sells Truck Parts)
3. Process Analyst (Banking, Collections Management)
4. Process Engineer (Green Belt, Manufacturing Company)
5. Process Engineer (Black Belt, Agroindustry)
1 year, 3 months ago