Sergey Glukhov


  • There is such aggregated information because it is usually condidential. 2 weeks, 1 day ago

  • Sergey Glukhov changed their profile picture 1 year ago

  • In statistics there is a strange concept of degrees freedom which means that when using any statistical formula that divides any expression by the number of data we have to adjust divider to the number of degrees of freedom (df).

    df is calculated by formula:

    df = number of independent data (n or 30 days temperature in your example) – number of…[Read more]

  • Camelia, hi.

    There’s lots of information on using LSS in Oil Industry. The best known examples are by Chevron.

    If you send me your email I will send to you all I have in my archives.

    Sergey 1 year, 11 months ago

  • The whole discussion is an example of complete misunderstanding of a control chart. A control chart with one or two dots is not a control chart. You cannot apply Shewhart 8 tests because you need a lot more dots. The minimum empirical rule in statistics is to have at least 30 data points for a very rough staticstical analysis. One point will be on…[Read more]

  • The bad thing about statistical hypithesis testing is that it makes your decision look more unbiased when in reality you chose the criteria of the tipping point between false and true. If you were shown the real situation 95% chance that the pill is harmful and 5% that it heals. Would you chose to take one? 2 years, 2 months ago

  • The problem with customers is that they feel the limits beyond which it becomes irritating for them. Six Sigma team should research this issue an turn customer’s feelings into measurable parameters. Usually a CTQ diagram is used together with brainstorming sessions, focus groups and polls. 2 years, 3 months ago

  • Sergey Glukhov's profile was updated 2 years, 5 months ago

  • What would you change in Lean Six Sigma to make even more efficient and lean?

    Is it methodology, mythology, tools, brand … 3 years, 5 months ago

  • It is a general problem. Occupation without a distinct name like auditor, lawyer, engineer etc. I propose a new name Effector – LSS Green Belt, Operational excellence, iimplementation leader. Effector-in-Chief for VP. 3 years, 5 months ago

  • Sergey Glukhov changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago