Have you ever wondered how some of your colleagues get millions of dollars in savings while your projects only save $10,000 or — worse — just can’t seem to get finished?
Do you wish you had more project examples to show your teams, individuals you’re coaching, or potential clients?
Are you looking for more succinct ways, both verbally and in writing, to convey the most important aspects of your projects?
Well, stop your wondering. Quit your wishing. We have the answer.
We have collected, filtered, edited, proofed and polished only the best Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen projects we’ve found over the past decade. And they’re all waiting for you, in one bundle, at a steeply-discounted price.
In this bundle you will find award-winning projects that:
- Have been commended by CEOs, leadership teams and project competitions
- Saved millions of dollars in expenses
- Grew the top-line of the organization
- Came from real-world businesses, just like yours
- That use all three methodologies: Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen
This is the kind of bundle that you want to purchase and refer to over and over again during your career.
Project examples include:
- Accounting and Finance
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
If you had to buy each of these project examples individually, the cost would be a whopping $948. But during this sale, you can get the whole bundle for only $474 (50% off) .
(Please don’t be the one person that emails and asks for an extension. It’s not fair for others, so we won’t be able to accommodate your request.)
Here’s a list of all the Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen project examples you’ll have immediate access to:
1. Account Withdrawal Accuracy Project Example
2. Accounts Payable Revenue Generation Project Example
3. Age Verification Cycle Time Project Example
4. Applying Six Sigma To Six Sigma Project Example
5. Cost Analysis Requirements Document Project Example
6. CT Scan Throughput Project Example
7. Customer Correspondence Project Example
8. Customer Identity Verification Project Example
9. Design of an Operational Risk Management System Project Example
10. Electric Load Forecasting Project Example
11. Improving Adverse Event Case Narrative Quality
12. Improving Aircraft Engine Disassembly Project Example
13. Improving Member Loyalty at Vytra Health Plans Project Example
14. Improving the Electronic Invoicing Process for Third-party Logistics
15. Improving Web Feature On-time Delivery
16. Insurance Application Cycle Times Project Example
17. Joint Design for Electronics Cooling Heat Exchangers Project Example
18. Lab On-time Testing Project Example
19. Medical Parts Delivery Project Example
20. Membership Renewal Rate Project Example
21. Mining Drill Move Kaizen Project Example
22. New Hire Turnover Project Example
23. Non-billed Inside Wire Dispatches Project Example
24. On-Time MRI Scans Project Example
25. Package Delivery Optimization Project Example
26. Photoreceptor Belt Tensioning System Project Example
27. Processing of Damaged Inventory Project Example
28. Reducing Help Desk Turnaround Time Project Example
29. Reducing WIP at a Frozen Food Manufacturer
30. Reduction in Egg Roll Temperature Project Example
31. Robust Circuit Design Project Example
32. Seized-drug Analysis Cycle Time Project Example
33. Stability Protocol Planning Process
34. Submarine Material Receipt Inspection Project Example
35. Surgical Infection Prevention Project Example
36. Underutilization of Airport Kiosks Project Example
37. Wave Solder Process Improvement Project Example
38. Website Response Time Project Example
This research bundle, if purchased individually, will cost you $948. Don’t lose $474 by not buying this bundle today. Get 38 real-world, award-winning project examples for only $474. While supplies last!
But wait…we’re also giving away TWO free gifts for when you buy this bundle today.
Buy today and you’ll get:
* Bonus 1: Best Buy: Outside of the Box ($24.95 value)
A fresh approach to Lean Six Sigma at one of America’s best retailers. Learn how they’re doing it.
* Bonus 2: John Deere: Better By Design ($24.95 value)
How John Deere is using DFSS to create products that meet customer and regulatory expectations.
With the two additional Corporate Leadership Profiles, the entire package is worth just shy of $1,000, and it’s all yours for $474.
The only catch is we can’t guarantee you’ll get the two bonus reports on Best Buy and John Deere after midnight today. After that, the offer could expire. Take advantage of it before it’s too late.
Since 2007, thousands of companies have used the iSixSigma Marketplace to purchase tools, research and templates to manage their projects and advance their personal growth and corporate change initiatives.
These companies, and thousands more, trust iSixSigma research:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to receive my purchase?
A: All of our products are conveniently offered in electronic format. Your purchase will be available for immediate download from your “My Account” page upon receipt of payment.
Q: Is it safe to pay by credit card?
A: It is completely safe to pay by credit card. We use 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer) protection, which is comparable to online bank account access.
Q: How do I make an online purchase?
A: We offer a quick and easy purchase process. Once you find a product you’d like to purchase, add it to your cart by clicking “add to shopping cart.” If there are multiple items to purchase, click “continue shopping.” Otherwise, click “proceed to checkout.” Enter your email address under the appropriate category (returning customer or new user) and Click proceed. This will take you to the “confirmation” page. Next, you’ll reach another page titled “checkout”. This is your payment options page. It will automatically list the “pay with credit card” (the default setting) as your payment method. If you prefer an alternate payment, then select another option from the drop-down box. Click “proceed” and enter your billing information. At the bottom of the page, view the terms and conditions, click the box and “place your order.” Your order is now complete! Once the payment is successfully made, a window will appear with your download link.
Q: What payment options do you accept?
A: We accept the following payment types:
- Direct payment via the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Purchase Order (contact us for details)
- Check (made payable in U.S. funds on a U.S. bank account (contact us for details)
- PayPal (Please select the Purchase Order option when checking out, then make payment via PayPal to paypal(@)isixsigma.com)
Q: How can I print a copy of my invoice for a paid order?
A: Sign into your account, view your orders, and then click the “View” link next to the order of interest. This will allow you to print a copy of the invoice for reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.