Lean Six Sigma Champions are key players in the success of any Lean Six Sigma deployment. Lean Six Sigma Champions select projects and guide Lean Six Sigma trained Green and Black Belts.
The Champion’s role also includes generating project ideas, prioritizing, assigning and tracking them to successful completion. This 2008 Lean Six Sigma Champion training course provides the information needed to perform this function to the highest standards.
The OSSS Lean Six Sigma Champion training course is comprised of:
- 141 Slides
- Instructor Notes
- 4 Template Samples (one in the slides)
- Slide Explanations
- 6 Supporting Templates
Training slides are geared for management and champions.
Lean Six Sigma Champion Training Outline
- Opening – Competition
- Process Management
- Process Ownership
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Seven Areas of Waste
- Value Stream Analysis
- 5S Principles
- PokeYoke Methods
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
- Managing People through Change
- Project & Candidate Selection
- Project Tracking
- Communication & Recognition
Glossary of Lean Six Sigma Terms
- Problem Statement – Template.doc
- Process Control Plan – Template.xls
- Project Management Summary – Template.xls
- Opportunity Analysis Matrix – Template.xls
- Opportunity Analysis Matrix – Sample.xls
- Champion Project Worksheet – Template.xls
- Champion Project Worksheet – Sample.xls
- Project Tracking – Template.xls
- Project Tracking – Sample.xls
Attention Instructors: For information on purchasing multiple-user downloads of this product at a discounted rate please contact us.
To print more than one copy of the material, please purchase the appropriate number of Self Print Licenses.
* The right to print one copy of the slide set comes with the product license. You need to purchase additional Self Print Licenses to print multiple hard copy handouts of your already purchased Training Course slides and/or Instructor Text. Need to distribute 10 copies? Purchase 10 Self Print Licenses.