This Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification course includes 17 content-packed modules and 85 lessons covering the full Six Sigma DMAIC methodology. Each module is professionally narrated and has a matching ten-question interactive quiz.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (LSSGB)
This online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course prepares you to lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform the analysis associated with Lean Six Sigma projects, and use the D.M.A.I.C methodology to successfully solve problems.
Lean Sigma Corporation’s Green Belt certification is a complete online training program that can be navigated at your own pace. The Green Belt certification is comprised of professionally narrated eLearning modules, interactive quizzes throughout lessons, D.M.A.I.C Phase chapter tests, and a final certification exam. You will have access to the online training portal 24/7 for as long as you would like with our “Forever Access” policy.
Included with your purchase:
- Six Sigma Overview ($99.95 Value)
- Fundamentals of Six Sigma ($99.95 Value)
- Lean Six Sigma Projects ($99.95 Value)
- Lean Fundamentals ($89.95 Value)
- Process Definition ($99.95 Value)
- Six Sigma Statistics ($109.95 Value)
- MSA ($109.95 Value)
- Process Capability ($109.95 Value)
- Inferential Statistics ($99.95 Value)
- Hypothesis Testing ($119.95 Value)
- Hypothesis Tests Normal ($129.95 Value)
- Hyp. Tests Non-Normal ($129.95 Value)
- Simple Linear Regression ($109.95 Value)
- Multiple Reg. Analysis ($109.95 Value)
- Lean Controls ($89.95 Value)
- Statistical Process Control ($129.95 Value)
- Six Sigma Control Plans ($99.95 Value)
- Green Belt Certification Exam ($395 Value)
- Perpetual License of SigmaXL v.8 ($300 Value)
Also included with this offer:
|Michael Parker’s “Learn Six Sigma”Green Belt eBook||The Lean Six Sigma Quick Reference Guide eBook|
This isn’t just a certification program, it’s about your learning. That’s why we give you LIFETIME access to all learning resources.
Lifetime access to the complete training slide set and, when we update it, you get the updates.
Lifetime access to our learning system, glossary, forum, chat and “how to” articles.
|Lifetime access to tools and templates.||Lifetime access to data files and roadmaps|
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a significant accomplishment, that’s why we recognize you several ways!
CERTIFICATION Recognition 3 ways: custom certification letter, listing in our official certification directory, and a physical raised seal certificate mailed to you.
More Reasons Our Certification is Trusted
85 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
Lean Sigma Corporation is an approved Registered Education Provider (REP # 4347) of the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®). Taking and completing your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course through Lean Sigma Corporation will give you 85 PDU’s that will be recognized by PMI. Upon completion of all certification requirements you will receive a certification letter that will include all necessary information to submit to PMI for your PDU’s.
Your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification will be recognized industry wide! Earning your certification from the Lean Sigma Corporation means you have successfully demonstrated mastery of the Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge consistent with all industry recognized certification providers. Our content and body of knowledge is aligned to ASQ, IASSC and more importantly, accredited by the Council for Six Sigma Certification.
The Council for Six Sigma Certification is a professional association devoted to ensuring that curriculum providers and training programs maintain minimum standards for both Six Sigma certification and Lean Six Sigma certification. The Council provides accreditation services to more than 165 countries around the world and have accredited numerous universities, 3rd party training firms, consultants and individual trainers.
- eLearning Professionally Narrated
- 17 Engaging Quizzes
- Test for each D.M.A.I.C Phase
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification Exam
- 96% Satisfaction Rating (as of June ’18)
- More than 2,700 Certifications awarded (as of January ‘19)
- Perpetual System Access
- 24/7 Online Access to Portal
- Group & Private Chat
- Forum and Glossary for Reference
- “How to” Articles
- Tools, Templates, Roadmaps and Data Files
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Requirements
- Review All eLearning Modules & Quizzes
- Pass All Five D.M.A.I.C. Tests (80% or better)
- Pass Certification Exam (80%, 2 Attempts)
- Complete Required Course Feedback
Additional Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course Information
- Course: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Objective: Prepare students to understand Lean and Six Sigma and the DMAIC problem solving methodology. After the course, participants will be capable of leading and conducting lean six sigma green belt projects as well as data/statistical analysis using Minitab or SigmaXL.
- Lessons: 17 professionally narrated eLearning modules covering the full D.M.A.I.C. methodology.
- Assessment: 17 ten question quizzes, 5 DMAIC chapter tests, 1 certification exam. All assessments require 80% to pass. Certification exam is 150 questions with a 2.5-hour time constraint.
- Online Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Online Accessibility Features: Yes
- Language: English
- Pre-Requisites: None
- Required Resources: Internet access, computer, statistical software (Minitab v.18 or SigmaXL v.8)
- Certification requirements are:
- Review 17 eLearning Modules
- Review 17 Quizzes
- Pass 5 Chapter Tests (80% or better – unlimited attempts)
- Pass Certification Exam (80% or better – 2 attempts)
- Complete the Required Course Feedback
There are currently no project requirements for Green Belt certification.
- Is The Green Belt Certification Exam Included: Yes
- Does this include a perpetual license of SigmaXL: Yes
- Is there a time limit: No
- What will my certification designation be: LSSGB