iSixSigma

Six Sigma – iSixSigma Forums Old Forums General 202.91.111.11

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tariq Mehmood

Dear Sir,
    I am a student of MBA & and facing problem to solve assignments so could you please help me in every topic in which I will feel some problem, please send me the answer of following question, thanks.
    Hope to receive positive reply, thanks.
    Question No.1

Every organization is effected by stakeholders. So identify the main stakeholder groups of McDonald’s and state what you think the demands they make on McDonald’s are? Marks 10

Ernesto
    Participant

Reply #1 Do your own homework doofus. The point of the homework is for you to learn something. P.S. It is a trick question. McD’s does not serve steaks only sandwiches. Therefore, McD’s has sandwich-holders and not steak-holders

howe
    Participant

Dude…its your assignment…so its got to be done by you…Cheers

Marlon Brando
    Participant

Do  you  want  the  Forum  to  do  your  home-work?I  think  you  should  work  hard  to  deserve  your  MBA.It  is  really  a  shame  Please  let  me  know  the  name  of  your  Professor  and  your  university  and  the  address,so  I  can  put  a  complain  against  youA  Lazy  Student,who  wants  to  get  the  Certificate  but  without  knowledge.Good  Luck)(S:Putting  your n)

Sea
    Participant

Jeez, I wouldn’t mind if it were a difficulat question, are you sure you should be studying and MBA?

EdG
    Participant

I believe that the key stakeholders are Ronald McDonald, Grimace, Hamburglar, Birdie, and the Fry Guys.  Note, Captain Crook and Mayor McCheese were instrumental in the early years but were dropped in the 1970’s.

As for their demands, you may need to contact them directly.  Check with McDonald’s Corp for their direct e-mail addresses.

Dr. Jarvik
    Participant

Tariq,
    The main stakeholder groups for McDonald’s would be cardiac surgeons, Guident Corp., Richard Simmons and the American taxpayer (note, not in rank order).
    What is question #2?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.