iSixSigma

6 Sigma Classroom Examples

Six Sigma – iSixSigma Forums Old Forums General 6 Sigma Classroom Examples

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fontanilla
    Participant

Hello all, I’ve been asked to prepare a presentation covering 6-Sigma/DMAIC process.  As a result, I’m in need of finding an entertaining classroom exercise that will leave a lasting impression with those who attend.  The course will be provided to our suppliers and later on to members of ASQ.  The training for the Suppliers will ast 6 hours.  Is there anyone who has a great idea for this hands-on training requirement.  It needs to last form an hour to 2 hours in length.  Nothing to complicated – most of our suppliers are in there infancy when dealing with 6-Sigma.  Also, is there a site I can visit to for free or purchased hands-on training tools?

Mike Carnell
    Participant

Dan,
    Statapults. Set up the scenario where there is a cost per shot. Once they get it figured out, move the target.
    You can add fun to it if you have bagels left over from the morning and someone lays on the floor with their mouth open. The cream cheese solves the R&R issue. They don’t bounce like the golf balls do.
    Good luck.

Darth
    Participant

Rath & Strong have a nice Courier simulation that is used for executive briefings.  Its been around a long time and works nicely.  I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.