Inspection Plan with Wrong Detection
- September 10, 2020 at 3:08 am #249870
Fausto GalettoParticipant@fausto.galetto Include @fausto.galetto in your post and this person will
be notified via email.
In a document in Research Gate (about Inspection) I read the following formula, about a random variable X:
- the mean value E(X)=p*beta,
1. “p is the probability that a product is REALLY defective”
2. “alfa is the probability that a product REALLY NON_defective is WRONGLY detected as defective”
3. “beta is the probability that a product REALLY defective is WRONGLY detected as NON_defective”
In my opinion, E(X) cannot be the above formula.
What do the iSixSigma experts think?
THANKS in advance.0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.