- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- March 7, 2010 at 5:15 pm #53336
Could someone answer some of my questions about the website please:
1. How do I edit my interests?
2. How can I create a new post without having to open an existing post?
3. What does the clock mean on my placeholder?
Andy0March 8, 2010 at 8:03 pm #189675
Jessica HarperParticipant@Jessica-Harper Include @Jessica-Harper in your post and this person will
be notified via email.
1. To edit your interests, log in and click on “My Profile” at the top of the page. Then click “Edit” and select “Update Your Profile.” Select the “More Info” tab and from here you can edit your “Areas of Interest.”
2. To create a new thread from the main Discussion Forum page, pick the category that you would like to post in (e.g., “New to Lean Six Sigma” or “Training”) and click on “New Thread” at the top or bottom of the area listing the threads within that category. Or, if you are already viewing a post, you can select “New Thread,” which will start a thread within the category you are in.
3. I’m looking into this one.
Hope this helps!
Jessica0March 10, 2010 at 7:37 am #189688
Thanks for your reply Jessica.0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.