- December 12, 2012 at 10:48 am #54256
Will you please let me know the answers of the following :
Six Sigma emphasizes on the role of
mmm) Line Managers
. The transformation done on the data if the data shows cyclic pattern is
iii) Sine Inverse
jjj) Square root
Transformation of data is required when data shows
eee) Presence of outlier
fff) Bimodal Histogram
ggg) Non- normal Distribution
hhh) Exponential Distribution
15. Pure error in regression is estimated from value of Y for
aaa) Same setting of the X1, X2, .,Xk variables
bbb) Combination setting of the X1, X2, ,Xk variables
ccc) Setting of X1, X2, ..,Xk variables keeping setting of X1 fixed
ddd) Setting of X1, X2, .., Xk variables keeping one variable fixed at random.
14. If the anovfor regression shows that the lack of it is significant then the model is a
yy) More complex model is adequate
zz) A simpler model is adequate
8. If the customer does not give the specification then the limits are calculated by using the formula
a) µ + 3 ?, µ – 3 ?
b) µ + 3 ? + ? / ?n, µ – 3 ? – ? / ?n
c) µ + 6 ?, µ – 6 ?
d) µ + 6 ?, µ – 4 ?
7. The Kano model ensures that the customer is satisfied regarding his
y) Basic need
aa) Stated needs
bb) Implied needs
5. The spread of any process is
q) Six Sigma
r) Four Sigma
s) Tewlve Sigma
t) Two Sigma
2. Master Black Belts are persons who are called
e) Change Agents
f) Resource Persons
g) Knowledge Bank
h) Project Owners
1. The person who is responsible for cultural change in the organization
a) Green Belt
b) Black Belt
c) Master Black Belt
d) Champion0December 12, 2012 at 11:00 am #194453
Katie BarryKeymaster@KatieBarry Include @KatieBarry in your post and this person will
be notified via email.
@Faneshwar – These look like homework questions and it would be odd if any of the forum participants wanted to give you the answers.
If you search this website, you should be able to find the answers to these questions.
If you spend time searching the site and are unable to find the answer, consider going through and saying what you think the right answers are and why. Show you’ve thought about the questions and you may get some people willing to discuss why or why not with you.
Good luck.0December 15, 2012 at 11:41 am #194475
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.