Are you searching for the perfect gift for your favorite Black Belt during this holiday season?
Here’s my “Top Ten” list of gifts to consider . . .
10. Ear plugs to drown out the loudest Six Sigma naysayers
9. Another friend besides Minitab
8. A seismometer to calculate the true sigma shift (what?)
7. A kevlar vest for those really tough discussions
6. Twenty pounds of chocolate to help deal with project stress
5. A project that actually has data
4. A Six Sigma thesaurus to translate all that sigma talk into real English, Spanish, German or whatever
3. Team members that show up for team meetings
2. An engaged Project Champion
1. A sincere Thank You for the value they bring to your organization!
Got any more ideas? Post them here. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!