Candidates: Your Perfect Job is Waiting!
iSixSigma provides you with targeted Six Sigma jobs from leading companies around the world.
With your FREE iSixSigma Job Shop Account, you can:
- Post your resume and let employers come to you.
- Choose whether employers and/or recruiters can search your resume.
- Save interesting jobs in your saved jobs folder.
- Quickly apply online when you find the perfect job.
- Compare your salary to others in the industry.
Employers: Find Your Perfect Candidate!
The iSixSigma Job Shop is the world’s largest clearinghouse for candidates and employers in the Lean, Six Sigma and process improvement industry. Leveraging the power of iSixSigma.com’s 500,000+ unique readers per month, you can be assured that no other job board will help you find more qualified candidates or quality employers.
Unlike other resume services, the iSixSigma Job Shop is account based. As an employer, you choose the combination of options and time frame that best suits your hiring needs.
Not sure you are going to be satisfied? We suggest you try the $149 Single Job option. It is the least expensive in the industry, and it allows you to experience the quality and caliber of resumes you can receive. We’ll gladly upgrade your account within 15 days with no penalty if you you want more options or a longer time frame.
All Employer Accounts Include
- Company name/logo on postings (if desired)
- Dedicated company page (for promoting your business and open positions)
- Reach more than 500,000 unique visitors each month
- Posted jobs go live immediately
- Job Management System
- Easily create and manage open positions
- Real-time statistics on views and applications
- Support via email and phone
All prices are net to iSixSigma. For financial transparency, we do not support agency commissions and believe that any payable commissions should be negotiated between Agency and Advertiser.
I wanted to let you know that as a long time recruiter I’ve used numerous job boards for posting positions (including Dice, Monster, Hotjobs, and Careerbuilder). The layout, format, and instructions [of the iSixSigma Job Shop] were very well thought out and very easy to use.